Your answers are correct.
1. Lagunitas started with 5 different draft beers.
2. Their first seasonal was an IPA that became their flagship beer.
3. They make beer that they want to drink.
What to expect…
- The sweepstakes closes March 22, 2021 at 11:59pm
- If you are the picked winner, you will receive an email
- The prize is a $500 gift card
Stay curious. Stay tuned for the next episode.
Drizly is the online marketplace for alcohol in North America, partnered with thousands of retailers in more than 1,400 cities across Arizona; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Florida; Illinois; Indiana; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Minnesota; Missouri; Nebraska; New Jersey; New York; North Carolina; Ohio; Oregon; Rhode Island; Texas; Tennessee, Virginia; Washington; and Wyoming.
If you can’t wait for the selection of the winner, head over to Drizly and…
About Cöld Brüe Pödcast
Here to talk about beer. Episodes available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and PodBean.
About Rachel Benkowski
Beerslinger from Arizona. Currently on the Road to Cicerone® studying brewing, beer styles and traits. Loves educating people on beer history on podcasts and television.
About MacLeod Ale
Established in 2014, offers a huge selection of craft beer, brewed on site, including traditional British Cask ale.