Your answers are correct.
1. A direct relationship with brewers empowered the farmers.
2. The Perrault Family Farms’ hop flavors changed craft brewing.
3. A new hop is tested by making a beer tasted with the farmers.
What to expect…
- The sweepstakes closes February 28, 2022 at 11:59pm
- If you are the picked winner, you will receive an email
- The prize is a $500 gift card
Stay curious. Stay tuned for the next episode.
If you can’t wait for the selection of the winner, head over to Drizly and…
Originally, a curious mistake that resulted in an all-new-beer-style we liked to call…Irresponsible. We’ve upgraded this Sweet Release with the addition of Whole Cane Sugar for a delightfully unrefined experience.
IPNA: Non-Alcoholic IPA
IPNA is pure…
NA satisfaction. A brewer-led labor of love utilizing all of our hops chops and over a year of R&D. Massively dry-hopped and delicious … like a clean, zesty bunch of hops smackin’ you in the face! Yes, in a good way.
Crisp, zingy, and…
hoppily refreshing. This sparkling beverage is made using everything Lagunitas knows about hops. Chock-full of Citra, Equinox, and Centennial hops, for a big splash of flavor that’s surprisingly fruity.