Your answers are correct.
1. Craft breweries were first called Microbreweries.
2. Lagunitas never used the word ‘craft’ on their labels.
3. Tony Magee saw Lagunitas as an art project.
What to expect…
- The sweepstakes closes November 26, 2022 at 11:59pm
- If you are the picked winner, you will receive an email
- The prize is a $500 gift card
Stay curious. Stay tuned for the next episode.
If you can’t wait for the selection of the winner, head over to Drizly and…
Originally, a curious mistake that resulted in an all-new-beer-style we liked to call…Irresponsible. We’ve upgraded this Sweet Release with the addition of Whole Cane Sugar for a delightfully unrefined experience.
IPNA: Non-Alcoholic IPA
IPNA is pure…
NA satisfaction. A brewer-led labor of love utilizing all of our hops chops and over a year of R&D. Massively dry-hopped and delicious … like a clean, zesty bunch of hops smackin’ you in the face! Yes, in a good way.
Crisp, zingy, and…
hoppily refreshing. This sparkling beverage is made using everything Lagunitas knows about hops. Chock-full of Citra, Equinox, and Centennial hops, for a big splash of flavor that’s surprisingly fruity.